View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 05:38 PM   #6
slick rick
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS
Based on the MSRP or lower thread, I called Richard Hibbard Chevrolet.

191 S. Indian Hill Blvd.
CLAREMONT, CA 91711
www.hibbardchevrolet.com

I spoke to Jim on the phone and asked if they were taking orders and if they would be at MSRP. Jim said yes to both so I told him I'd be down to get it in writing and put a deposit.

Once I got there the receptionist said that Jim had left for the day but a guy named Matt could help me. When I first talked to Matt I asked if they would be selling at MSRP. He confirmed that they would be but that they didn't know what the price was yet. I then asked if could order one but he told me that they weren't taking orders because his computer wouldn't let him yet. I told him that today orders were being taken so he said he would look again in his computer. After looking under the 2010 section he did confirm that I could build a Camaro. So I proceeded to tell him what I wanted and he entered all the information and printed it out for me to review. After reviewing I said great and could I get the MSRP price in writing and put my deposit down. Matt then said that since they didn't know what the MSRP price was that he couldn't take a deposit yet. He said that he would have Jim call me back and figure it out from there.

So far I'm not having any luck with SoCal dealers.
slick rick is offline   Reply With Quote