View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 09:49 AM   #1198
2012 IngotSilver 5.0
FIVE.OH

Drives: 2016 Mustang 5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrming View Post

You need to not talk any more... and just keep it at what ever works best for you...
It's a known fact people that become disrespectful when they are unable to answer a question.

I always treated you with respect on this forum because you respected others. I see now that you have chosen another path and that this is no longer the case ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by formare View Post
Your 60' is about .4 seconds to slow. I'll go with SCRMING on this one..
Those times are bone stock auto/2.73's ("as delivered to the dealer"). So actually, the numbers are right where they should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa1camaro1969 View Post
For his gears being what they are, I don't see it being that horrendous.
^Clearly, one of the most fact based posts here. For my set up, the 60's are dead on.

FINAL COMMENT
You know, I just came here to check out Camaro V6 drag times because I used to own a 10 V6 Camaro and still find the topic interesting. I wasn't here to start trouble/bust chops. Then I observed a problematic comment, so I respectfully asked a few questions. But that person become rude. Being over 50 and having spent 15 years drag racing all kinds of cars, I've become disinterested with that kind of behavior and misdirection.

So, I'm off this thread (feel free to insert "thumbs up's" and "AMENS!" here). Have fun with your cars peeps, and stay safe!
2012 IngotSilver 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote