View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #35
Savini
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via AIM to Savini
- They were dealt with by the vendor as they should have been.

- No one ever called you a redneck and I dont know what that has anything to do with anything?

- As I mentioned, like every company, we make mistakes. We specifically do not deal with consumers for this fact alone. If you buy a Sony TV from Walmart, and you have an issue, do you go to Sony to fix the problem?

- Jekl, the fact is... that there are differences in shops, customers, vendors, shipping times, equipment used, and so on. No company wants to throw away money and there are options that need to be exhausted to get to the bottom line.

- Your wheels were not out of round. Darth's wheels were not out of round. That was the very concern you had...

- In efforts to keep my response to a minimum, please see the tech section at TireRack.com for more info on cast and forged wheels.
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/tech/....jsp?techid=90

- Again, no one is insulting your intelligence. It is just plain fact Jekl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jkel View Post
True they have been sent and my wheel do ride smooth after having to be sent back.

Now I am just an old redneck from Alabama

These are supposed to be the top of the line wheels from a top of the line company and good money is spent on them, but what doesn't make any sense is that NOOB or not your product should stand up.

SAVINI is good at blaming every one else. They blame the VENDOR ,they blame the customer, you even blame the shops we take our vehicle to. I guess no one can balance a set of wheels unless you live in California., PLEEEASE. WE all are not that stupid.

YOU, NICK came to ME wanting me to BUY YOUR WHEELS. I TOLD YOU about my reservations especially after the issues with PQ wheels. You assured me that it was an isolated incident and that steps were taken to fix those issues. I guess not.

Since you are the face of SAVINI on Camaro 5 Please explain to all the NOOBS here why your wheels damage so easy and they are forged. I thought forged things were stronger. Guess not.

But please don't insult our intelligence, that stuff you see on TV about ALABAMA it ain't all true, trust me on that.