View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #36
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savini View Post
- They were dealt with by the vendor as they should have been.

- No one ever called you a redneck and I dont know what that has anything to do with anything?

- As I mentioned, like every company, we make mistakes. We specifically do not deal with consumers for this fact alone. If you buy a Sony TV from Walmart, and you have an issue, do you go to Sony to fix the problem?

- Jekl, the fact is... that there are differences in shops, customers, vendors, shipping times, equipment used, and so on. No company wants to throw away money and there are options that need to be exhausted to get to the bottom line.

- Your wheels were not out of round. Darth's wheels were not out of round. That was the very concern you had...

- In efforts to keep my response to a minimum, please see the tech section at TireRack.com for more info on cast and forged wheels.
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/tech/....jsp?techid=90

- Again, no one is insulting your intelligence. It is just plain fact Jekl.
Nick,
I am a redneck and proud of it , I don't take it as an insult. I make my living the old fashioned way, Hard Work.

I understand your point but why in the cases of Randy and Emma was the customer encouraged to deal directly with the manufacturor instead of the vendor. OR are you saying that Randy and Emma are lying to all of us here today, and the e-mails they have supporting their claims are out right lies.??