View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 06:49 PM   #38
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
OMG... This post pissed me off more than anything else I've read... I can't freaking believe he just said this.

After all the communications she waited patiently BEFORE posting on the forums... This is a LAST resort for reasonable folks like Terri. I applaud her for letting the rest of us know what we already feared..

Sounds very clear in the OP about what was agreed on and documented in e-mails. If it takes shop person lingo for you to understand then you don't need to be servicing folks on the forums. Take a hike and let your dealers handle it... that is if there are any left.

Unbelieveable... so sorry this has happened...

Well, Savini did talk to IPS Motorsports during the summer about the problems with my wheels. I'm sure they mentioned the problems with the paint chipping around the lip of the wheels due to poor paint prep. (That's why IPS called Savini). The guys at IPS told me that Savini said they would refinish the wheels under warranty if I shipped the wheels back to California.

If you'd like, I can post all of the emails that were exchanged. I have them all. I just reread them. Nowhere did Savini say they would only refinish the centers. In several places I said that the lips and lug areas had chips in them. It wasn't until a month after Savini got the wheels that Nick said they were only doing the centers.

I don't mind that powdercoating is extra. I agreed to that. What bothered me was trying to jack the price up by $800 after my wheels had already been sent to California and after the work had been completed. I had made it very clear prior to shipping that the entire wheels needed to be refinished.