View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 07:00 PM   #41
coolman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savini View Post
Terri - It is unfortunate that after all the conversations we had regarding this, you still want to bash us on the forum. It was all fine and dandy when your wheels were getting done for a very discounted cost, and now this? We both agreed that there was mis-communication between us and then we came to an agreed upon conclusion. I emphasized that this mis-communication would not have happened if it were a shop we were dealing with as a shop would probably have used different terminology considering you are a self proclaimed "noob". We have distributors set up for a reason and we were trying to help you out because you did not want to work with Tony.

We have also spent time and money trying to support the Camaro community and can not get away from the PQ situation. Shipping damage, extended ETAs, miscommunication are just some of the concerns when dealing with mail order companies. We have distributors located throughout the nation to assist you with personal service, timely responses, quality information, and state of the art equipment... AND we would be more than happy to refer you to anyone of them.
Why not save yourself a lot of aggravation and only sell your wheels to authorized shops that are trained to install your wheels. Since none of these problems were your fault and happened from people that don't know what they're doing according to you, you could control to a much better degree how your product gets shipped and how it gets installed if you did this. I know if i sold a product that was as delicate as your sounds to be I would only let people that I trained install it. These wheels sound like they're for on trailer queens and not daily drivers.