View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 04:12 PM   #41
BlaSSt Off

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post

I'll agree that nobody would call it, refer to it, or know what you meant if you refered to it, as 'reverse mohawk' but I GAURANTEE you they noticed the roof. I suppose you may have a few owners out there who never wash their cars, aren't tall enough to see the roof, or crawl up to their car and stay low before they get in.

I know differing opinion can hurt peoples feelings a bit, but let's be real here. An owner of a 5th Gen Camaro knows every inch of their car. What are the chances a typical 5th Gen coupe owner says, "OMG, I never noticed that indent there"?

And all those coupes ordered were just, what? People who didn't know what a sunroof is? So why all the coupe owners? I'm thinking that more people like the roof and notice it than you think.

I agree! I am one of the first R6P guys and when they revealed pics of the sunroof open, alot of people jumped to the solid roof. I oredered my car before the pics of the sunroof were out and I ordered my car without it because I loved the reverse mohawk. People that look at these cars notice all the lines of the car and that includes the roof. It adds character unlike a flat roof.

And to the OP, if the purple car on 30" wheels is yours, I would be willing to bet that your driver seat is laid almost flat so you more then likely arent going to have head room issues in anything.
BlaSSt Off is offline   Reply With Quote