View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 10:26 PM   #11
376LS3
Eh, that'll happen

Drives: 2010 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by caverman View Post
Man...I've really been leaning towards this cam until I saw this video. I really like the lope it makes on the outside but this video worries me that it will be more than I'm looking for inside the cabin.

I know cams are give and take but I think I would be willing to give up a little power and lope for a decent ride from inside the car. I might have to put the LPE GT-11 back on my list again. Just wish the GT-11 had a little more lope to it.

I'm hoping that someone will get some good in cabin driving around town video of the PCM 545 so I can see if it's really something I would have to re-learn how to drive at low RPM with.
I wouldnt let that deter you from buying a cam. I have the Night Fury and it shakes just as bad, if not worse than that. Like it was mentioned above, once you've acclimated to driving with a cam, you dont notice stuff like that anymore. Its when you have someone in the car who mentions the shake, that you remember its there. Sure you can feel it, but its normal to you after awhile.