View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #171
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSSUNAMI View Post
Bummer on the air bubbles bro =( Good news is that it doesn't look too noticeable from a distance. However if you're anything like me it will be the only thing you see when you look at it.

I'd call the vendor and see if they maybe could hook you up.

I was considering doing a DIY on my side stripes, but ended up making an appointment with Burdick to have them installed professionally. Initially I was really wanting to be able to say "I did that" But I've never done vinyl. I'm going to go with "I paid for that"

Honestly, I screwed up putting my upstateC5 decal in my side window LOL So I think I would personally butcher my vinyls.

I'm better at making money than modding my car so $$$$$$$ to the professionals. *sigh* someday.

Either way you've been pretty ambitious and I bet you've learned a ton. Don't get discouraged, nobody wakes up being a professional. Your car looks great bro. Keep it up!
That is all that I look at haha! The Camaro letters on my windshield were vinly and I did that myself, thought what the heck maybe I found something I am good at but nope haha! I'll have to call the place tomorrow and see what they say.