View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 07:13 AM   #11
Oneslowz28
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1 #1265
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Don't assume that the dealer is lying to you.

They can go into a specific GM Launch site - it will tell them how many ZL1s they're getting - simply ask to see it.

Remember - it's impossible to build all of the ZL1s at once. Everyone (rightfully so) wants to be in the first month or two of build - that can't happen, unfortunately....so your dealer MAY be getting two ZL1s - but we haven't pulled the orders as of yet.

Yes, I finally got my dealer to show me their allocation guide number which is 1. It took 4 calls to GM customer support, 7 calls to the ordering guy, and 1 call to the salesman telling him i want my deposit back and i am going somewhere else. After the salesman call I i finally got the info i was looking for over the past 2 months. He was scared he was going to loose his commission for the sale of the car. He had the General manager call me who provided me with the info i requested within 24hrs verbally and through an email. From my understanding most of the orders will be picked up the 1st and 2nd week of March. That is only an assumption though.
Oneslowz28 is offline   Reply With Quote