View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #1312
OzzySS

Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadoo7 View Post
Just got my car back this afternoon. Good thing because i was going through withdrawal. Seems the shifter pin was not seated correctly at the factory, so a new one was put in. So mine was a fluke, and not something you guys should concern yourselves with. I couldn't believe all the mods you guys have done recently, and it seems I need to get on the ball. Need to order catch can and clutch reservoir , but was hoping the catch can ordering glitch has been fixed. Don't want order a crystal red and get Ozzys long lost yellow.
well, that's good to know it's an isolated incident...as for the cans, you might want to speak with apex or another vendor, see if the cans are still on backorder. or, consider a different type of can. i ordered direct from revxtreme...can't say i was thrilled with the results.

i decided to back out of the headlight mod for now...the weather's been crap all week, and i don't have any place i can paint my assemblies and shrouds other than outside plus, i really want to take the car out again this weekend instead of work on it if the weather's nice. so, she's all reassembled and ready to rock now
OzzySS is offline   Reply With Quote