Thread: Baltimore X2
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 10:34 PM   #11
TheMadHatter99
Kept the Faith

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbodybuddy View Post
But what about the gas cap? And those totally useless concept mirrors????? And the.....And the.......AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Actually, I can't wait. The retro look, clean bold edges, yessir!! Been waiting for this car since I couldn't afford a decent 1st gen anymore.

I certainly hope an after market emerges with body kits, and light packages, for all those 18-28 year old tuners out there who want to put idiotic wing spoilers and huge "bumblebees in heat" mufflers on on them. I guess "grandpas" like me arent supposed to drive fast or burn out a few tires in a mean looking car without all the joker body attachments. Then everyone will be happy. the only thing I hope is that they can run on fuel created from white and brown rice.

PS- Don't mean to sound like an A$$, but you don't have to be pre- pubescent to enjoy a fast car. Just remember - growing old is mandatory, but growing up is not.
Not all of us young-uns are into the tuner scene. In fact most of us on this site prefer the classic muscle car look and feel rather than the cheap tuner look. Frankly I'd prefer to never see a fifth gen covered in all the stickers, with a ridiculous body kit and huge spoiler...it would make me cringe.