View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:02 PM   #2
Iomcamaro
The enjoyment never ends

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS IOM #25223
Americana, Detail Spray(gallon), and Glass Cleaner(gallon) hands down. The more I use these, the more I like them. Americana is one of my favorite waxes and trust me when I say I've tried waxes that cost up to around $2300(Zymol Vintage). Detail Spray and Glass Cleaner are my favorites in those categories too. I've tried many products and always come back to those three. No matter how you use the glass cleaner it never streaks. Their soap is very nice too. It is among my top 3 soaps behind Optimum and Dodo Juice Born to Be Mild. Idk if it has been changed over the last couple of years, but I have a gallon from 2008 that is very nice. I also like their great white drying towel. I have Waffle Weave towels that are different colors and due to the dyes they don't absorb as well. The Waterless wash is good too, but it's not necessarily a must have because Waterless Washes aren't for everyone. I use them after each drive to remove bugs from my front bumper. Their glass sealant is nice too. It works, but is not a necessary. Just don't get your mind set that Adam's has everything that you need. There are other alternatives. I couldn't count in my head how many different brands that I use. But Adam's is nice in many categories. Their reps are also very helpful.
Iomcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote