View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 06:19 PM   #2
Emher
Pillaging Viking

Drives: Saab 9-5 '99 (Hey it's a GM!)
Send a message via MSN to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher Send a message via Skype™ to Emher
First of a huge, huge thank you to you Scott. I can not begin to fathom the immense amount of frustration that all us people on these enthusiast forums cause you, all of you, at times. But I've never waived in my faith about this car.

My personal love affair with this car started a year or so ago when I saw some pictures of the silver concept and instantly wondered "what is that?". That feeling of interest grew to love this last summer when I like many other saw Bumblebee in Transformers.

And after wanting to know more about this car I've read several forums, sites and just every bit of info I could get about this new car over the last six months or so, I've become more and more familiar with the message I'm getting from especially you, and that is dedication. It is passion and it is a feeling that you all want to get this right for us all. And for that I can not feel anything but admiration and great, great respect.

I mean all this enthusiasm has turned me, a guy who until this summer liked cars but didn't know much at all about them, to a guy who's got a Camaro desktop, screen saver, avatars at loads of forums and so on. But it also I feel it's made me grow a bit closer to my dad who used to be a big car enthusiast, and he is also very intrested in this car.

Now, recent developments. I'm not going to say much except that at least I like what I'm seeing taking shape with the interior. Not to mention the fact that it seems to be in my country (which I promise you have gotten me very excited, even though I have no chance of seeing it). And as for the mules being white....well, as I commented in another thread (and I'm not one who likes white on cars even though I know a lot do): "It's the prettiest white car I ever saw " And I stand by that. So far I have not been dissapointed and I don't expect I will be.

Keep up the good, no absouletly fantastic work! You've become sort of a hero to me and I haven't even met you.