View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 11:37 PM   #2295
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Let my camera at the shop today, so no additional pics, but....

We are just about finished with installing the new turbo's. We had to machine the oil return block to fit over the bolts that lock in the cold side housing.

I spent most of today fabricating the mounts for and installing the new oil cooler. Thursday, I have to build a shroud for it.

The diff, axles and drive shaft are completely installed.

Corey has been working hard on the intake piping for the new turbo's. Since the inlets are bigger, Corey ordered new silicone couplers and we have had to alter some of the piping. We are closing in on the finished product for this stage of the build...

We still have to mount the AMS 1000 Boost Controller and the shift light... But, for now we will mount the hardware for it and let Allan, the electronics dude take care of wiring it in....

Hopefully, by Friday latest, I'll be able to begin breaking in the diff... maybe by Thursday... but I would rather take time and make sure it's all correct first....

I'm headed to Houston for a meeting tomorrow that will determine the next stages for Brandi...

Great Meeting... Big plans...
Good Meeting... finish the cage and get some racing wheels and carry on...
Bad meeting... well.... Well finish what we are working on and I'll have a damn fast street car...

Actually, I am not worried about it... and I am looking forward to having dinner with two great friends if Mike (I hope so) joins Russ and I... Russ told me it's his favorite Steak House.. so, I'm looking forward to it...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote