View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 02:42 PM   #7
camaro500

Drives: 2017 Jaguar F Type R Tuned 498awhp
The 19s have not come in. They were supposed to be on the container but last minute we were told that they were not. We are waiting till the next container arrives and there is no solid ETA on that. We won't take the orders on 19 & 18" wheels until we have that container sitting in customs on US side.

We don't do the pre-order deals with Forgestar. There were problems in the past with another vendor selling Forgestars and people were waiting for their sets over 18 weeks. We are looking to avoid that. Once I have an update about the 19" and 18" CF5 arrival I will update the threads.

Read more: http://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w2...#ixzz3Eje3gxlV

I did some digging around because this seems to be some huge secret.
FORGESTAR is clearly an asian made product. I have no problem with that at all, but I do not understand why people are so WEARY to say MADE IN CHINA OR TAIWAN OR KOREA OR anything else for that matter!

I am sure anybody spending $2000 would like to know where it is from. Just like buying a $2000 leather jacket, I want to know where it is made!
camaro500 is offline   Reply With Quote