View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #64
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Gray View Post
Can we consider Magnaflow as a GM certified parts manufacturer?

My dealer here refused to install my system, saying that he is committed to use GM parts only .
That sounds like a lame dealer to me. The Magnaflow product is much better than the GMPP stuff and it won't affect your warranty other than your exhaust warranty but Magnaflow offer a lifetime warranty so you shouldn't have any problems! They would be considered a Tier 1 exhaust manufacture and their products are better than anything else IMHO.

I'd suggest going to another shop or dealership, it doesn't sound like they want your business. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! Have a great day and I'll talk to you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRITCAM5 View Post
Hi! Please PM me the price for the axle back system no mufflers for the V8 automatic Camaro! Thanks!
PM Sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRITCAM5 View Post
Hi! Iam also interested in long tube headers with hi flow cats for my Camaro V8 2ss Automatic please PM me prices and availability of these items. Thanks!
I will send you a PM with some pricing on ARH as well as a few different exhaust options shortly! You're also welcome to call us anytime at 888.308.6007 to figure out what's the best for your needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulunited View Post
Please pm me price comp. series axle back for ls3.Thank you
PM sent! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We appreciate your interest in our products and have a great day!

We will Match or Beat any price on Magnaflow products including free shipping!

Kind regards,

Last edited by JDP Motorsports; 03-24-2010 at 10:20 AM.