View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 12:19 PM   #43
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues45th View Post
Bad soders on wires. Lights don't all work. 3 led bulbs and major major issues in last months makes me wonder why people still buy from them. There lights people. Like little kids. They make pretty colors for,your "muscle" car. Lmao. So to all the guys and girls with nice pretty lights on there cars, why don't you all stand up and demand better. If you don't buy it they can sell it. Instead of paying big bucks for crap just because they pay big bucks to this site to be a vendor doesn't seem like they or the forum have your best interest now does it. Camaro5 can ban me or censor me but the truth be told we all have other outlets to spread the word. So people wake up. Put down the kool aid your all drinking for some of these vendors and go on personal and past experiences. With these certain vendors that seem to have never ending issues with not just the product but also the customer service end. If it was in person would you let a company charge you $100's of dollars and the when issue doesn't answer the door or phone to there shop. So why any different when these company's do it to us here. Take this site for what it is. Vendors exploiting you and there there products for very high personal gains. AAC is just one of many on here that all they wanna do is collect your money. No respect for you,your cars or how hard we all work to make the money they so easy charge us and then give us way below standard products. Makes me so mad and sick of all this. This forum has turned into the amazon of camaro world. All about sales. And less about information and love for the camaro
With AAC, look at who their biggest fanboys are, the guys that always come in and defend them anytime anybody who has a legitimate complaint. It makes perfect sense why these guys are allowed to peddle their wares here still.