View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

Drives: 2many2count
Are the Nitto Invo's the best tire you can put on the camaros?

I've been doing tons of research over the past month, and I think the Invo's appear to be the best tire you can put on the camaro?

I don't care about tread life, wet traction, or anything. I am buying a set of tires for racing, and there are NO RACE TIRES for the camaro. No one has been able to find any from anyone without stepping down to 19s or wider 20s, which I CANNOT DO due to classing requirements.

Therefore, before I dump 2k into new wheels just to run a separate set of Invos, I wanted to know if they really are the best tire I can get. (with the hope that hoosier, kumho, toyo, or nitto will come up with SOMETHING over the next year or 2)

Max budget is about 4-5k, but I doubt I'll get anywhere close to that.

Thanks!
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)
Arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote