View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 04:25 PM   #20
DkknightX
Account Suspended

Drives: 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC Stage 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
thats cool. I sold Toyotas for a year and my comment about traing was based on my experience. We called it a "walk around" where we showed the customers all the tricks of the car.

Although i havent put in an order yet, I understand waiting. I have a job offer for a law enforcement gig which I applied for in Nov 2006. Yeah...still waiting to get the call to start training...trust me, I know the pain of waiting for something. Hopefully, the waiting list will be short when I order my camaro (2SS Manual, IBM, CGM RALLY'S, RS, BLACK INTERIOR, SUNROOF, GROUND EFFECTS, VR ENGINE COVER)
When I tell you this car is everything and more. You better believe it! I just feel like my project is incomplete because the ground effects are missing. I want to do full body rally striping from the front ground effects lip all the way over the top of the car, over the spoiler, and down to the very bottom of the ground effects attached to the rear bumper. I've been talking about it for awhile now and I'm anxious to see how people will react to it. Do you guys thnk it would look stupid to have bumper to bumper striping like a Mustang or just stop the stripes after the rear spoiler?