View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #12
boltvette

Drives: 1963 Corvette, 2001 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by tadams72 View Post
Looking forward to it! I am sure the route will be a good one. Can you comment on the pace? I think it is good for folks to know that COCSD brings all types and that particpants will be able to travel within their comfort zone. With that being...

Bump for the SoCal folks! Anyone else interested in coming out?
The pace for this run will be fairly casual - maybe 5 to 10 over on the freeway stretches, but not crazy. That being said, in preparation for next weekend's track day, I will have my racing tires and brake pads on my Corvette, assuming that the front pads arrive today or tomorrow. And there are a few spots on 78 and Highland Valley that scream for a slightly faster pace. But should I be leading the pack, I will be slowing on the straight sections and letting everyone catch back up. No one will be asked to drive faster than they would like and no one will be left behind. We'll keep the real racing to the kart track and/or Chuckwalla.

I believe I've attached the tentative route. If it's not there, contact me at craig@angelwingstech.com and I'll email it to you.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Starbucks to K1 Speed - long route.pdf (365.1 KB, 158 views)
2-seater "Camaro" w/JMS Racing LS3; C5 Z06 trans; C6 ZR1 exhaust; Dynatech catback; Ron Davis radiator; trans, diff & engine oil coolers; Pfadt JOC Stage 1 bars & shocks; C6 Z51 brakes; Angelwings C5 Track Day Bar; Angel Pads!
boltvette is offline   Reply With Quote