Thread: I hate UPS
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 11:46 AM   #1
Jason P

Drives: 2011 2ss
I hate UPS

Finally found some black 10 spoke zl1 wheels, they were shipped 2nd day air on 6-25-13. Two showed up yesterday on time, the other two were in N. Carolina this morning, and I live in Washington state. I called the seller to make sure they were labeled correctly and they were, so no fault on his part. The two that made it had three transfers from Detroit. The two that haven't made have been transfered 14 times according to my tracking number. If you call UPS they can't give you any information on where they are going next because of security. What a bunch of "F"ing retards. I would love to reach through the phone and punch somebody in the face. I hate UPS
2011 2ss Ram twin plate ceramic clutch, Texas speed 418 LS3 235 /243 .621 / .624 cam, ported and polished heads with dual springs,magnum push rods, Hotchkis race pack, Stainless Power long tube headers with no cats, Magna Flo competition exhaust, lpe fuel pump, magnuson supercharger with overdrive and port matched blower plate, IW 8 rib pullies, AEM meth kit, id 850 injectors, 3 bar map, halltech cai, zl1 rear diff
Jason P is offline   Reply With Quote