View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 10:16 PM   #3
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Depends on what you want. In my book lowering springs would be (and was) one of the first things I would do. That'll eat up about $400 with and alignment. Don't forget to have your bushings timed.

Then look at swaybars if you like cornering or cradle bushing inserts if want your car too feel more firmly planted. You'll want both eventually. Check out Whiteline for cradle bushing inserts since Pedders is out of the picture for now.

EDIT: just noticed you have the solid bushings and from all your stuff I'm guessing all done by ADM. That will narrow it back down to sway bars or lowering springs. I suggest springs because these cars look like 4x4 stock IMO. I'm also assuming you live fairly close to ADM and we don't have much for cornering around here unless you run some Auto-X events. Again, you'll eventually want both but it's just a matter of which one first.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote