View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 12:03 AM   #209
USMC Anti Venom

Drives: Soon to be ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jideker71 View Post
Thanks for the pics! I'm dreaming about these cars more than I'm getting anything else done these days. These are just the new jolt I needed.

As for the redesign, I like the new front end including the chrome. I will most likely replace the plastic chrome look with real chrome. That's one thing my husband and I talked about was adding a little more chrome somehow if we had gotten a 13. I guess we're in the minority, but oh well. I like the new fog lamps on the SS better than on prior years too. I miss the "mail slot" though. I liked it better. Now, the back end. I don't mind the new tail lights, but all that gray skirting (or whatever you call it) on the back is going to have to grow on me. Don't get me wrong. I love the car, and I am getting one ASAP, but that is the one thing about the redesign that has me scratching my head. Incidentally, I like the whole back end on the 13's and prior better than this one, but it's still not that bad.

Now, 2014 2SS/RS manual, dual exhaust, short throw shifter, all black interior, decklid blade spoiler (or high wing), but the question is SUMMIT WHITE OR HOT RED?? Can't wait to see the hot red especially in person. The white does look dang awesome though.

Mine is going to be Summit White. Go thru the threads with the pics of the colors.