View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 11:32 PM   #28
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by htron50 View Post
What it means is there is 5 Generations of Camaros in the left column... and there is ONE in the right column signifying the Sixth Generation! HMMMMMMMMM !!!!!
But then it would just be in a 6th row, not being a 2nd one in the 3rd row. But you did give me an idea ...

Each row is a generation, as you suggested. But the 2nd column isn't for a 6th gen. The two in the 3rd row is meant to say that there were 2 Z28's for the 3rd gen. And while that may sound strange, it is actually somewhat true -depending on how you want to look at things. There were the 'normal' Z28s, then there was the IROC-Z. The -Z stood for ... Z28. So it was, in fact another Z28 during the 3rd gen.

Assuming this is true, we can infer that Scott is saying that there will be a 5th gen Z28
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote