View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 03:34 PM   #82
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I won't be disappointed at all. I'm actually expecting it to normally be in the 7:20's but if they really snap off a fast lap (which is quite possible) I'm thinking it could just break into the 7:19's. It's all about cornering time and response. Over a course that's as long as the Ring, there's plenty of opportunity for a fast cornering monster to make up time. The response time for the Z/28 of going into, through and out of a corner is going to be quite a bit better than the ZL1, not only due to it's weight but also the increased tire patch, tire type and grip. The n/a engine is also better for using it's power band on a road course. I firmly believe this thing is going to surprise people.

19x11 with 60 wear rating Trofeos. Massive sticky tires with a suspension custom tuned specifically for them.
See I don't doubt any of the reasons you listed for while it will be faster than the ZL1, but putting in Z07 range when the Z07 weighs at least 500 pounds less? That's what I can't wrap my head around haha
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote