Thread: Sprintbooster
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 11:52 AM   #2
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Drives: Force Fed 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyrSS View Post
Has anyone installed a sprintbooster on thier Camaro? I had one on my BMW135 Dinan and it was one of the best Mods I ever did to any car. I was just saw a test on TV they put one on a Jeep and picked up a 10th of a second on each pass I had not thought about putting it on the Camaro because it was not a Turbo but I had such luck with it I just checked it out and they do sell it for the SS so I will be buying one Monday.

People on the BMW forum used to think it was a waste and at every meet I would take it out of my car in 3 minutes and put it in theirs and they bought one that day it makes that kind of difference in throttle response. The new ones even have some kind of switch to go between normal, sport and race so I cannot wait to see what it is like. I will post a review when I get it and if anyone does have it on there SS let me know what you think. Thanks
I personally would spend the same amount of money on a custom tune but thats just me. A better throttle response for $300+ rip off.