View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #21
buzzy56
buzzy56

Drives: 2ss summit white L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valadus2001 View Post
So, to finish my rant. Just got off the phone with the dealer. He chewed my ass out because he has been more than accommodating to me since last fall with other issues, issues that would have been resolved without brining the car in had they given me the correct owners manual and so forth, it makes me mad just thinking about it. I therefore chewed his ass out back with a slice of reality as to how he had fumbled the ball MULTIPLE times in addressing my issues with some of the components on the camaro. He finally said it will cost me noting to fix but yet I am now more pissed about it as he makes me out to be some kind of a bad guy. I do understand that they cannot be responsible for "acts of god" and such. I simply want to make the point that I expected a little more it of a 42k car that I wash weekly, store indoors, and DON'T park it under trees. I am frikkin afraid to drive the car if it only takes some small amount of tree sap a day or two to do damage. I am done, smoke is seriously coming out of my ears.
How many times have you had it at the dealer and for what problems ? When did you or the dealer realize you had the wrong owners manual ? Seems like there is more going on with your paint.
Mine is a 2010 and it has been thru two tar chip seal repair areas (unmarked) causing me to wash the bumbers , front and rear quarters , & rockers down with wd 40 & bug and tar remover.So far it is holding up pretty well.Have (3) chips in the right rear gill area, (3) chips right passenger rocker area , (2) chips left drivers rocker panel, so not to bad for CHEAP THIN paint . I will have to say that I put a good paint sealer on it 4 months after I got her, and 4 times since, waxed her on top of that with carnuba mothers , three times a driving season, one time during the winter's garage storage time.Hope they find the cause and remedy.Mine is white so I have to worry about the patches of paint faliures that I have seen over the years.Hopefully they have corrected that issue after all the years. Good luck !