View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 05:17 PM   #4
jessrayo
Speed Freak

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro, 2016 Camaro SS
Okay, I spent the entire day at the race track today. Outdoor temperatures started in the 90's and ended up around 106. I had no trouble at all with the traction control and the toyo R888's on 19" rims did pretty well. There were not many cars out today but the Camaro did very well all things considered. I had to run a gear high to keep my rpm's down and that helped control heat issues, at least until I would get a Porsche in my sites and then I would pick it up to run him down and start to over-heat.... I will go to Hoosier R6's eventually but I really need more time in the car before I make some more performance changes. I need more cooling for the supercharger, may roll back the boost a little, may put in a remote reservoir, may go with a Freon based chiller.....

2013 ZL1 -ADM - 427 LSX 6 bolt, O-ringed block built by LME. Twin PT6466 turbos. RPM custom manual trans, RPS Quad carbon clutch, 9" Hendrix rear diff & axles. ADM/squash fuel system, Ron Davis radiator, Spal fans, AGP air to air, turbo plumbing. LPE oil cooler, rear bushing upgrade, roll bar...etc. rwhp 1400+... 212.5mph, best Texas mile to date.
jessrayo is offline   Reply With Quote