View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 10:58 AM   #79
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarrzz View Post
That's so right. Go BIG or go home.

I can see you chasing me down the highway, probably doing about 140, and shooting a .50 Desert Eagle out the window with your left hand.

Fortunately I carry a bag of caltrops in the console.

This sounds like some Fast & the Furious action, LOL!!! Or some Death Race, LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroc7 View Post
Sounds like they're going to low-ball the performance of the ZL1 by claiming the minimum 550 hp (understandably since the real number won't be out for a bit). I've never been a fan of the NFS or GT games, since I prefer track racing to street racing or obstacle courses and I like realistic physics, so I've been playing Forza exclusively for years now. I believe it had at least half a dozen different Camaros from all generations and many many more you could download, including the Grand-Am versions. With Forza 4 about to come out next month, I would expect even more Camaro content, and wouldn't at all be surprised to see the ZL1 either included or available for download.
I didn't really like the rating system on FM3. There were some cars, like Corvette, that I don't think were given high enough ratings, and other cars that were given too high a rating. Ultimately, it didn't matter to me, but I digress...

I preordered NFS this weekend so I'm excited. I had to secure my ZL1

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote