View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 06:15 AM   #163
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
Loren Berg Chevrolet Newberg, OR I have purchased 3 new vehicles including my Camaro from them over the last 8 years and had them all serviced there, they treat me like family.

Harbor Chevrolet Michigan City, IN Just purchase a 2013 Duramax 3500HD Dually from them trading in a 2500HD Duramax and my '06 Colorado. One of the worst experience ever with a dealer. The salesman agreed to take the 5th wheel hitch out of the old truck for me but later said they couldn't do it without removing the bed. Since he practically begged for a perfect review during the buying process I told him th e hitch was installed without removing the bed, the hardware will come out with removing it. When I left the other day I told him get the hardware and he will get his review.

He called me the next day telling me it would take 3 shop hours to get the hardware off and I would have to pay for it. I said forget your review, I will come take the hardware off myself and it won't take anywhere near 3 hours. I went yesterday morning and had it off in 35 minutes. Had I known the trick and how it was installed, it would have taken less than 5 minutes. I saw him when I went through the showroom when I was leaving. I ignored him since I was pretty pissed about his attempt to extort more money out of me and their lack of effort or know how. I later replied to his follow up e-mail in a pretty negative way. He will get a negative review.

Last edited by CWI; 06-09-2013 at 06:30 AM.
CWI is offline   Reply With Quote