View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 06:52 PM   #373
SSSoon

Drives: RY 2011 2SS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
I debated on where to post these pics but decided here since this is where we have been discussing it. I assumed my helmet was an "M" since we bought it at a motorcycle shop. Mike said he was not sure as it was a pretty good helmet we bought. I got it out & looked at it today & it is not clear by the markings. There is a tag with an "M" but Mike said that is the size (it does have the size dimensions of the helmet on the back of that same tag. Here are pics of the helmet. I also have a couple of face shields one that retracts & one that snaps on. I hope it will work.
Ruby I have my old open faced helmet that you are welcome to borrow for C5Fest. Just remind me a few days before and I'll bring it. The only issue is that it might be too big. It's a size Large, but that translates to 7&3/8 - 7&3/4. In case that is helpful, you are welcome to it. (or anyone else that needs a helmet and wants to borrow mine). Never been crashed
Attached Images

Dry sump LS7, cage, JPSS suspension, Wilwood brakes, fire suppression, ARH 3" headers/exhaust, Z/28 DSSV coilovers, Kirkey seats, TeamTech 6-point harnesses, 19" Forgeline GA3R, 325/30R19 Re11 tires, oil cooler, monster JPSS splitter/wickerbill, CAI, brake ducts.
SSSoon is offline   Reply With Quote