View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 03:51 PM   #261
MrGazinya

Drives: Aggressive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
To those who think the production SS looks too different from the concept, and I know it's already been said by Scott and many others, but regulations required several changes. Personally, I think the Camaro team did an AMAZING job considering what had to be done to make it street legal.

On top of that, I don't know who here has actually sat in, much less driven, the concept, but I'm sure in all of their testing and designing, the Camaro team made some changes simply for day-to-day driving reasons. I personally have never seen the concept in person, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a pain to drive as a daily driver (blind spots and what not). I'm sure Scott could comment, if he hasn't already. Regardless, everyone here has to be able to at least admit that this Camaro is quite possibly the closest any company has ever come to making the production car look like the concept...
Black 2SS RS LS3 Inferno Int. '17 1LE replica 20's {MODS} KOOKS LT: Borla S-Type: Roto-Fab CAI: Hurst ST.: PFADT Stage 2, Trailing arms, Tie Rods: ECS BigBlower Cam: Fast 102mm intake: Brian Tooley racing dual spring kit: TFS pushrod set: Katech C5R timing chain: Mellings high volume oil pump: ATI Balancer: Ideal performance upgraded clutch master cylinder:Tick performance upgraded slave cylinder/throwout bearing: Mantic 9000 twin disk clutch & light weight flywheel: Tuned by Doug Ring at ECS. 475RWHP/445RWTQ.Dynapack Dyno.

MrGazinya is offline   Reply With Quote