View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:19 AM   #59
rez333

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing View Post
wow. you didn't get my point. the real point is you are more into the cars you speak of because you can pick out the differences. I for one can tell easily by passing or going the other direction the differences of a camaro. I can not tell the differences between a gt or v6 mustang. those two mustangs look basicly the same to me, from a distance. which goes to prove you are a mustang fan and a bmw fan. and I am not as big of a fan of either of those.
You've just lost all credibility. You're telling me that for a normal person, it's easier to tell a V6 from an SS Camaro, versus a V6/GT Mustang?

These two cars are virtually indistinguishable except for that mailslot. And if you didn't see the mailslot, there's no way you could tell the difference if these two cars drove by you whilst you yourself were driving.

Whereas these two cars are obviously different, with the two big honking headlights in the GT grille, the big ugly square around the V6 Mustang logo

Come on - if you're going to argue, at least have some good objective arguments! It's a common complaint that the RS V6 looks almost identical to the SS Camaro; it's not about being a BMW or Ford fanboy, because I am more familiar with the Camaro than either the BMW or Ford and it's very difficult for me to tell the difference between the Camaros on the road.
rez333 is offline   Reply With Quote