View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 11:00 PM   #15
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Quote:
Originally Posted by stovt001 View Post
Scott, that earned you a third virgin. Haha. I am sooo thankful you're on this site. Really. Its too bad you can't post that on leftlanenews.com and all the other sites with this pic where people are making foolish judgements without knowing the facts. It breaks my heart, and I'm sure it breaks yours too. Considering this is just a prototype, what I saw today impressed the heck out of me. I want to tell you and the entire Camaro team "Thanks, for a job very well done." Recently on Inside Line on Edmunds.com they had a discussion on who might replace Bob Lutz at GM once he retires. People were wondering who could do as good of a job if not better than Bob at making sure products rule at GM and the consumers are cared for. I threw your name in there, and I meant it. I think it is just wonderful how you care enough to be a liaison to the fans out there, and to not only listen to us, but to actually dialogue with us. Sadly, that is remarkably rare today, and it makes a big difference. So once again, Thank You for being there for us.

Thank you for the kind words.....it makes all the difference in the world after a longgggggg day at the office!!!

Please -- I invite you to 'cut and paste' my comments on any site you deem appropriate...... nothing worse than mis-information!

As to a replacement for Bob Lutz???? I'm so flattered I don't know what to say other than: No -- I don't believe I'm anywhere near capable of doing that job -- I know my limitations -- -but thank you for your vote of confidence!!! It means a lot to me!
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote