www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by meSSohappy View Post
That's great....but cant find them !!!
PM Sent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroJoe96 View Post
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE THE CENTERING SPRINGS/INTERIOR RUBBER DUST BOOT(it's v6) SO THAT I CAN DROP THE SHIFTER?!
thanks
Springs? Is that an auto? I've only worked on my stick shifter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrickster View Post
I installed my Hurst shifter over the weekend. Took just under two hours, now that o know what to do, I can do it in about an hour. Thanks for posting the pics and video clips. It was very helpful. Love the new shifter. Looks awesome and makes driving tthe Camaro even more fun.
Rick
You got it. Now...try dropping that bad boy and tossing in those brass bushings. HOLY SH!T!!! TOTAL new shifter feel! I've had them in for what...a couple weeks now? The new feel is absolutely incredible. I would ONLY recommend this shifter with the brass bushings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrickster View Post
Strange your bushings wore out so quickly. I have to say, I was really shocked at the lack of quality of the OEM shift mechanism. I expected better :( but really glad I installed the Hurst shifter. WAY better!
Yeah...stock shifter SUCKED. There was SO much play with it. It was like an oar in a rowboat. Sorry GM. But I wasn't happy with that at all. In fact, if I had the cash, I'd upgrade to a 1LE with the new shifter, tranny, rear end, everything. This stock shifter was crap... from right off the bat, I KNEW I had to so something with it. Can't believe the change that was made just by adding the Hurst shifter with the bushings. WOW>
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote