View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 04:05 PM   #28
DET MSCL
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to DET MSCL Send a message via Yahoo to DET MSCL Send a message via Skype™ to DET MSCL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
I was able to pick up 3 red tickets at Courtesy. Traffic was not too bad during lunch. Just talked to the guy at the reception desk and he did not even ask if I was military.
Sweet...I snagged two red tixs from Quality Chevrolet in Escondido...as you know, it says "Chevy Dealers Salute the Military"...nothing about Active vs. Retired, so I think we are good with a total of 5 now! (also explains why the Ford Dealership was no help at all!)

I also snagged a blue "Employee Pass" from Jack Powell Dodge...good news = it is good for TWO Adults...bad news = only valid for Thursday and Friday, December 29th - 30th! Just says "Proof of Employment may be required"...no mention of WHERE one needs to be employed...

The first person who sends me their mailing address to go Thursday or Friday, gets this bad boy blue ticket!

2010 Victory Red 2SS ~ Black Leather ~ Cyber Grey Rally Stripes ~ Auto ~ SunRoof ~ Polished 20s, VIN: 102432

Ordered: 10/16/2008, Built: 4/3/2009, On The Rail: 5/21/2009, Departed Michigan: 6/1/2009, Delivered: 6/11/2009
DET MSCL is offline   Reply With Quote