View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 10:28 AM   #11
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Swapping out Tail Lights & Bezels

Well I did a little cosmetic mod over the weekend, in preparation for getting the TVS 2300 installed (hopefully this week). I figured I would document the cosmetic mod and make a DIY, since I didn't see one for both bezels & tail light removal & replacement, you can find it Here

I must admit with the proper tools, these Gen 5 Camaros are fairly easy to work with & plenty of fun!!

Here's some completed pictures

The next 2 weeks should really bring my Camaro closer to where I want it, the MPD Hood, Rear Spoiler & Smooth Rear Exhaust Panel were shipped Friday, so as soon as they arrive here in Cali, they'll go to the paint shop along with the 3dCarbon Front Fender Vents & the 4 piece Ground Effects Kit. In the meantime, I'm waiting on the dealership to tell me when they can install the TVS 2300 Supercharger. Hopefully that can happen, while the parts are being painted, and I can work on what I'm doing to the interior. I think today I'll start removing the badges....Maybe my Heritage Grille will get delivered today :thumb up: and I can do that also!

I enjoy documenting everything here in my journal, it's a great idea that this forum has, I hope you guys enjoy the transformation, as well.

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote