View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 08:44 PM   #27
L99CAMA2011

Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deki View Post
Compare the Lambo to an SS all you want, it's faster in every way. It's not ludicrous to conpare cars with a vast price difference. I just listed you some examples above. Corvette is conpared all the time to cars 2, 3, and even 4 times it's price. Cars are expensive for different reasons, such as technology, exclusivity, pedigree, and cost to manufacture. Corvette vs 911, they are close in performance. 911S does 0-60 in under 4 seconds and runs the 1/4 in 12 flat. And the 911 Turbo beats anything Corvette has to offer, all while not wearing 60 tread wear tires like the Z06 or the ZR1. And lol@ Porsche being corvette's and GT-R's bitch hahaah
Funny how he put that Deki. A few weeks ago I met a guy at the track who drove a GTR R35 for a street car and a Porsche Cup car on the track. He told me that yeah the GTR is faster but the Porshe cup car would waste the GTR on the corners. His lap times were noticeably faster than the times any stock GTR driver puts down at that same track by like 3 to 4 seconds faster. His is a 996 cup car not even a 997. Also I took a Porsche 911 carrera S around a corner faster than many other modded cars I owned by like 20 mph faster. That rear 60%+ bias really keeps the rear wheels planted.
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote