View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #31
MarylandSpeed
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06x6spdGTO View Post
Point is if this is how Magnuson warrantys their products threw a fine line of Mumbo jumbo Bullshit, ill go Vortech or Procharger.... Make more power and not have some clown mail me a center shaft... Instead send my head unit in and have it back in No time!
BTW, Vortech has the same warranty terms..actually to a degree they are more strict. I am not a Procharger dealer, but I am trying to find their warranty.

Cliff Notes:

Labor not covered. Must remove the supercharger and send it in for "warranty evaluation" at your cost.

Also you must-

» You must be the original purchaser of the Street Legal Supercharger System.
» You must reside and use the Vortech product within the United States or Canada.
» The supercharger may not have been altered, disassembled, or modified in any way.
» The supercharger drive pulley must not be changed and the original pulley seal must be intact.
» The original Vortech serial number tag must not be removed, altered or replaced.
» You must change the engine oil and oil filter at least every 3,000 miles, using a minimum SH
rated oil or synthetic lubricant, regardless of the vehicle, filter or oil manufacturer's
recommendations for oil change intervals (engine oil-fed, non VTS, non V-3 type units only).
» You must remove, inspect and clean the oil inlet fitting to the supercharger every 12,000 miles
(engine oil-fed, non VTS, non V-3 type units only).
» You must change the supercharger fluid at least every 7,500 miles using only Vortech supplied
lubricating fluid (self-lubricated V-3 type units only)
» You must change the supercharger fluid at least every 30,000 miles using only Vortech
supplied lubricating fluid (self-lubricated VTS type units only)
VORTECH INDIVIDUAL SUPERCHARGERS

And much more.....

http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/...0-warranty.pdf
MarylandSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote