View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 11:58 AM   #4
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Well, for the most part domestic dealers give better service than imports. There are also a lot more domestic dealerships so finding a few bad ones is guaranteed. Also, dealerships are run independently of their parent company, Scotty or TeamLynn should be able to explain this exact relationship better than I can though. But if you have problems at a dealer, then you problem is with that dealer. GM has little to do with it. But never-the-less, write to General Motors and tell them that a woman has a bad hairdo at a small dealership and it has damaged your view of the company, and let us know what they say.

You complain that they didn't give you free service because you were over the mileage allowance. Seems to me, if ithe agreement says free service up to XXXX miles, then it is not XXXX+50 miles. Why should they pay for something you did?

You want a recall on your equinox, was there a safety issue or a series of bugs? If its just little defects then it isn't worth it for them to issue a recall.

Getting ignored? I prefer to be left alone at dealerships. If I want to talk to someone I know where the office is. And a lot of people complain about having a salesman looking over their shoulder when browsing for a car.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote