View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 05:05 PM   #5
Cyberfan

Drives: 08 Z06 Vette; 02 T/A Firehawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheslc4 View Post
I was told by my dealer a few months ago that there are no discounts available on the Camaro or the Corvette. That could have changed by now. Gus Paulos is selling at MSRP and I really enjoyed dealing with them. Even now my sales lady calls just to see if I still love my car. If your interested, they have asked us who have 2010 Camaros to come participate along with other generation Camaros, Corvettes and other classic Chevs.

Gus Paulos Chevrolet Customer Appreciation Day

When: Saturday, August 29, 2009
Time: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM

The Dealership will be having a special event that you are invited to attend. It will include:
$10.00 off oil change service.
Free tire rotation (dual wheels excluded).
Free multi-point inspection.
Free barbecue lunch (10:00 to 2:00).
Classic car display.
I think MSRP is normal for a Camaro now, with just a few places offering (or honoring) small discounts, but your dealer is full of it not offering discounts on Corvettes! Everybody discounts Corvettes now!

I think in 6 months, discounts on Camaros will be common, but right now there is still a good bit of demand. Keep in mind that when you order a car (the only way to go now, as they will rip you off for a showroom car), you can order it from any dealler anywhere and get it drop shipped to a local dealer. I did that with my 08 Corvette.
Cyberfan is offline   Reply With Quote