Thread: crazy son
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 06:24 PM   #16
daddyuhoh

Drives: '10 SS1/'03 Tahoe/'06 Harley
Great story. I'm 54, also had a '72 340 Duster a million years ago and far to many great cars got away from me before I realized what could've been. I was out with my brother riding our Harleys about 4 months ago. Like an idiot I didn't have a jacket, got cold and motioned to get off the frwy. We went to the dealer nearby to see if they had any Cameros yet (I've been reaserching them for months and saw the 1st 1 in person at a dealership near my house the weekend before). Well we go into the showroom and they had an auto 1SS they just recieved the day before. The guy that ordered it got impaitent the week before and bought the 1st 6 cylinder that came in. We walked in the door of the showroom within an hour of them moving it in there. Was shocked they had zero mark up and after bantering back and forth with the sales manager (who was a really good guy) it was mine. Its been away for about 3 months getting some special add ons and going to Sema this week so hopefully I'll have her back really soon, she is sorley missed. Oh if you haven't guessed her name is "She"...
daddyuhoh is offline   Reply With Quote