View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 10:11 AM   #262
CamaroGrrl

Drives: Mad Max ~ 2SS/RS Camaro LS3/VR
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanabarley View Post
this car dives like a dream!!!!!!!!! the faster you go the smoother it feels. It loves to take the corners. I am very impressed. My husband got it up to 140 today with me in the car with him. I couldn't even tell the diff. between 90 and 140. we have been playing a game called guess how fast Im going. I still can't guess it is so smooth at all speeds. It had 3 miles on it when I picked it up and it now has 1,300 In just 2 days. WE have gone from. Heber AR to Flagstaff AZ. In the morning we are going to the grand canyon. Get this stopped at a gastation and a guy say he works for gm out of detroit and that they just recieved in 3,000 manual trans. in last week for quality control. I haven't been following any of this very much so you guys may all ready know this. anyway we are looked at everywhere we go. People take photos, talk, whistle, thumbs up, try to race, yell, and try to tial us for miles. Believe it or not we kindof just want left alone sometimes. we cant even eat in peace most of the time. We have seen more than 50 stangs and only one other camaro this whole trip. Im going to sleep now and will check in latter.
Grats Tana! Beautiful car & beautiful family!

Good color choice

CamaroGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote