View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 11:39 AM   #15
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
I had my 2010 in yesterday for the infamous "reflash" because the radio wouldn't maintain the date.

I brought it in and I was able to keep an eye on it the whole time. I didn't have to, but I just sorta meandered around the lot looking at the new cars/trucks peeking every now and again. I was so close, every time they turned the key to "on", the bluetooth would connect with my phone and I'd get a notification. Of course, that went away once they reflashed the computer.

They pulled it into the bay, did what they had to do, then pulled it out without doing a burnout, and parked it along side of the building ready to go. No issues.

Remember, although the majority of the guys do good work, you cannot ASSUME you're getting one of the good ones because all it takes is one A-hole to give the dealership a bad rap.

Since this is a forum, wgas about "watching what you say" about someone's profession when there's a grain of truth in there? If it ain't you, then it's someone else fuggin' it up for you. Lighten up Francis.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote