View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 12:57 PM   #26
YancyJohns

Drives: Camaro Performers Magazine
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
As far as drivers, there are no real amateur drivers at this event. Many run their cars at Pro Touring events around the country. Many of the guys trailer their cars to and from the events and prep them like race cars. The top pro touring cars are more race car than street car. The drivers at this event are dialed in as are their cars.

[/I].[/B]
When Paul/Pedders Camaro was behind us in the warm up laps and out on the track he was very impressive. I can't wait to see the official times. Trailors are for queens, I drove my 1970 Ford Fairlane over 2000 miles from TN and back and competed for a total of 4752 miles. As for dialed in, we just the car complete a week before and had 3 hours of dialed time. As for my 2010 Camaro, we had a great time competing. It was great to have two car in the Challenge!!!! Thanks again for bringing the Pedders Camaro out and watching Paul Tracey drive..
Camaro Performers Magazine SS/RS- 416 stroker, MagnaCharger TVS2300, DSE Sway, Baer 6S Brakes, Forgeline Wheels, BFG Rival, JBA Long tube/Exhaust, Center-Force Clutch, BMR-sfc,ta,tr, Energy Suspension poly kit, ADM CAI & Fuel pump, Norris PCV/Tune, Lingenfelter GT-9 cam, DSS 9" rear ind rear, Innov. West pulleys/8 rib, Pedders Super cloil-overs, MGW shifter,/Seibon/ Anvil carbon Fiber. Owner-American Street Car Series and as seen on R U Faster than a Redneck?...lol

Last edited by YancyJohns; 11-11-2009 at 01:47 PM.
YancyJohns is offline   Reply With Quote