View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 08:52 PM   #5
NVMY68SS
Drives #296

Drives: 1968 Camaro SS - 350/5 Speed
Well.......I was thinking that I was going to invest in a 4 post lift earlier this year, but talked myself out of it. I still ran a new 100A service into the garage to provide some additional power since my builder only put 1 duplex in the whole thing. I also wanted to get a storage building to get all of my stuff out of the garage. I'm enjoying having everything out just as much as I would the lift. Besides, my mechanic said I could use his whenever I wanted....so it's a win-win.

I decided to do the whole painting thing while everything was out. Even put a fresh coat on the ceiling. Oh, and the conduit too. As soon as the parking mats stretch out and get the wrinkles out, I've got one more of them that I will be cutting in half to add another layer of protection against any fluids and such.

Anyway, here's some pics of what I did to give my new Camaro a nice place to call home along side her older sister........next year this time I'll be trying to decide which one to take out. Decisions, decisions.

#296 Delivered 6-1-09 Dynoed 10-3-09 384.56HP 387.65TQ with the bolt-ons listed, no tune.....yet!
Roto-Fab CAI (Install pics here), Doug Thorley Shorties, Flowmaster American Thunder 409S Cat Back Vid
NVMY68SS is offline   Reply With Quote