View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 09:15 PM   #3
PolynesianPowerhouse
Big Samoan ina little car

Drives: 2016 camaro
2LS v6..

What's the mount issue you speak of? I plan to do the ss or ctsv swap within a month or two bit for now..still have the single piston gimmicks on there.

Like the charger and sport compacts before it...its a daily driver..also a weekend thing with being on the road with wrestling so when im 3-5 hours from home and doin a ppv that doesnt end till past midnight then have a drive home...it still should be tolerable.

Bushings were on the agenda... thankfully it doesnt have nearly as many as the charger/challenger/300 does..

Def dont want the solid mount bushings (solid chunk of aluminum) as was offered for the lx platform. Was looking into the inserts for the rear.

Track time with wrestling year round...in lucky if I clear 6 events in the car yearly.

Not planning any serious power adders. Im a n/a guy for the most part...but havent seen any legot cams or tuning for the v6.

Im used to tuning on a diablosport trinity.

But any more info on the inboard/outboard mounts you speak? If its alot to explain just clue me what terms to search for.

Appreciate the reply!

Also... bc only lists the br model coilovers...u get a custom set? Different spring rates?

When I see posts asking "whats the best intake, exhaust, etc" .... the answer to that is like a grandfather telling his grandkids "if you put salt on a birds tail, it'll let you catch it" #ThinkAboutIt

"Winning Tip: Don't take my (or anyone else's) word for it. GO TEST IT!" - Dennis Grant
PolynesianPowerhouse is offline   Reply With Quote