View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 05:00 AM   #214
572HP
ACE5 (Atlanta Group)

Drives: "Black Ice"
Quote:
Originally Posted by hightower View Post
I really don't think people understand the magnitude of how much work has gone into your design. I've never seen someone so dedicated to a cause or design. And the insporational part is that it's not just you, it's your family. An entire family coming together to design something that the aftermarket industry, for one of the countries most popular sports cars, can't yet make is something to be more than impressed with, it's something to be proud of.

I KNOW this will revolutionize the way anyone looks at any form of lighting in the camaro. Interior, exterior, engine bay, headlights, where will it go next?! There is nothing with this magnitude of customization that I have seen on the market for ANY car, much less the camaro.

Groundbreaking is an understatement, and the fact that I can even offer help makes me feel special.

Joe, you know you can call on JT and I as well as any of the others in the club for help. I can always guarantee you, on my end you have my overwhelming and undying support. If need another pair of hands, or my slow but sure brain , don't hesitate to ask.

I can't even begin to explain my thanks for everything you've done. You're certainly setting a good example for those around you and especially your aspiring sons. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKid300 View Post
x2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Moreno View Post
That's AWESOME Joe! Congrats on doing a great family project. Can't wait to see the finish product.
Thanks guys! It's great to have friends like all of you. It has been a great experience for the family, and I just hope that the support will be there at camaro fest. They have all put a lot of effort into this with me, and we would love to see some excitement. I was hoping to also have a complete demo system mounted to a display that people can see. We've only got 10 days left, and more installation needs done into the car. We don't have time to build more controllers. I know you guys would love to jump in and help, but I don't think it would make it go quicker.

Nathan, thanks for stopping in here. I know how busy you are on your own monster project. The rest of you guys, be sure to check out Nathan's "Cleaning the Clutter" thread if you haven't already. It is the best thread in these forums. Nathan has been a big inspiration to me, and the main reason why my engine bay looks the way it does. I wouldn't have had the guts to dive in without noticing his fearlessness. There are some nice looking engine bays out there, but there won't be any that look as good as Nathan's when he is done.

Gotta get back to work! Ten days left.