View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 11:43 AM   #251
MARTYBMW

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS RJT Convertible
Tom Benson Chevrolet, San Antonio +1

The service department is frigging awesome. Every item I have ever had an issue with it has either been fixed first visit or the second in the case of waiting on parts. My top was replace due to the fraying issue. First time in, no arguments, no discussions, they looked saw the issue and had everything on order that same day. The replacement was done off site. The shop where it was done protected every single part of my car and the top worked better than new. During a routine oil change they noted that my rear deck lid had rubbed my rear bumper where excess paint had gathered during production. They had me in a week later and repainted my rear deck lid properly, Removed, repaired, painted and replaced my rear bumper. All to superior standards.Next was a discoloration of the leather on passenger seat. When the new leather came in they actually replaced both seat covers so they would match. They even broke the headrest on the drivers side by accident. They called me, explained what had been done and provided me with a free oil service to make up for their error. Then when the headrest came in, sent the tech out to my work place to replace it saving me a trip and loss of time at work. On my last visit they found the rear deck lid seal damaged and replaced it. Each and every time I had to bring my car in for work that would keep it longer than that day, I got a loaner Camaro. That's why I keep going back. My buying experience with them had some minor hiccups but the service department is top notch and I am not looking to go else where for a while.

Born On 04/01/11
MARTYBMW is offline   Reply With Quote